Wednesdays are THE BUSIEST day of my week! It's such a relief when I've made it through Wednesday (hump day!). So, what did I do today? Here is a glimpse into my crazy, busy beautiful day...
4:30a.m.- alarm went off. I hit the snooze (just once!)
4:40a.m.- time to get up...brush my teeth and hair, throw on some workout clothes and tennis shoes, pump...this morning, Asher was awake for some unknown reason so this required me to spend a little time explaining why he can't go with me to the gym. Finally, he understands so I turn on Yo Gabba Gabba and leave
5:05a.m.- 5:35 a.m.- walk on the treadmill and talk with Tonya...this is my ME time!
5:45- I'm back home and getting my shower. I get myself ready
6:15am- feed Asa
6:30am- wake Addie up and get her dressed and ready for school
7:05am- get everyone packed up and out the door
7:10am- drop off the boys, give them kisses and give Ms. Bonnie a quick morning report
7:20am- stop by Leslie's to give her a shot
7:35am- arrive at Addie's school, stop in to see Mimi and then walk Addie to class
7:55am-8:20am- drive to work
8:30-11:50- work, work. Work
11:50- pump (Asa will need this milk tomorrow!)
12:05- think I'll go out to lunch today! Zaxbys it is :)
1pm-5pm- more working!
5pm-5:30- driving, call Josh and then Blaine
5:30pm- pick up Asa and rush home
5:45pm- church is taking care of dinner tonight!
6:15pm- usually I would go to Women of Purpose but tonight I go home to feed Asa and pump again
7:15-8:30pm- choir practice
8:30-9- I sit on the couch for a little bit
9- pump again, fix lunches, wash bottles, put on pajamas
10pm- devotional, write blog post
Think I should probably be heading to bed....will get up and have another busy day tomorrow! So glad the weekend will be here soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment