Addison Grace, age 5
Addie is my quiet, reserved, hesitant girl. She is very smart but can also be super shy. Most of her life, I've considered her a bit of a tomboy- she loves playing outside and loves sports. Lately, she's developed more interest in princesses and baby dolls. Her newest adventure is kindergarten. She is doing great learning to read and write! She enjoys doing homework too (I will have to remind her of this one day!) she is a good big sister and has helped me a lot with Asa. She can be very dramatic at times (what girl isn't s drama Queen...right?) but she can also be very sweet and generous.
Asher Tillman, age 3
Where do I start? Asher is NOT shy at all! He loves to be the center of attention and make people laugh. If you acknowledge him, he will just keep trying to entertain you. He is such a happy, sweet boy. He is very compassionate. He is at a difficult age though so he can be emotional when he doesn't get his way. He is at the stage where he wants to be independent- feeding and dressing himself, picking out his clothes, picking what he will eat, and wanting to walk without holding hands. We choose our battles- so don't laugh when you see him wearing Elmo socks with his sandals! His newest adventures are being a big brother (he loves Asa most of the time) and soccer.
Asa Joseph, age 3and 1/2 months
We are still getting to know Asa.....but so far, he is such a sweet, happy baby! His smile lights up his sweet baby face. He is growing fast and he can now roll over and reach for toys. He loves to smile at his sissy and bubba. His newest adventure is daycare and he is doing great with that. They've gotten him on a good schedule.
I love watching these sweet babies grow and seeing life through their innocent eyes. They make my days brighter. I wish time would slow down but I know it won't. I will just try my hardest to make the most of all the moments we have. I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment