I am currently 37 weeks, 2 days pregnant with my 4th baby. I was taken out of work at 35 weeks due to elevated blood pressure and swelling. The doctor called it bedrest but said I really just needed to be off work and take it easy.
Friday, my BP was higher. I was sent to the labor and delivery floor for lab work and monitoring. My blood work came back good and after 2 hrs of monitoring my blood pressure, I was sent home on "real bedrest".
This is a first for me. My other pregnancies have been fairly uncomplicated other than elevated BP at the very end 38-39 weeks.
I've been reading and taking naps. I've checked Facebook a gazillion times. I've watched movies with Josh and the kids. But mostly, I've analyzed every feeling- maybe this is the start of labor, maybe the contractions are getting more regular, maybe he will come today? I feel like I'm sitting here waiting for something to happen and wondering if it really will.
I know he will be here soon and I'm so ready! Praying for a healthy, strong baby and an uncomplicated delivery.
#comeonbabyAbel #mamaisreadywhenyouare
No comments:
Post a Comment